Our freight forwarders in Scandinavia; Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, the Baltics, Italy and Turkey have, together with an extensive partner network throughout Europe, given us a solid local knowledge and presence.
We make transport and distribution easily accessible throughout Europe, with fixed timetables and daily departures between major transport hubs, direct distribution across countries + local collection and distribution. Making road freight an excellent choice for both flexibility and predictability.
Our equipment for road freight encompasses a wide range of needs: trailers, side loaders, special cargo, reefers, chassis and swap bodies. Road freight can also be part of a multimodal transport method to include sea or rail freight to optimize your transit times or sustainability goals.
Road transport services in Europe includes:
- full loads FTL / LTL, groupage and part loads
- pick-up/delivery at agreed time
- possibility for temporary storage
- Reloading and cross docking if needed
- direct transport - without reloading
- special cargo
- temperature-controlled transport
- customized import and export solutions
- between some countries; daily departures
- otherwise weekly regular departures
- all types of customs clearance services needed for import and export shipments